Banana Kush Feminized seeds – Promo Codes, Deals 35% Off
That’s right, you’ve guessed it. This native Californian tastes and smells exactly as its name implies. Distinctive banana-infused flavors and aromas single out buds produced from Banana Kush feminized seeds.
The crossing of two legendary parents gave rise to this hybrid which carries its indica and sativa (70:30) characteristics well within its nugs. Feminized Banana Kush seeds grow into heavy-yielding crops that prefer controlled growing environments.
Up for a rewarding cultivating challenge and a tropical fiesta smoke that leaves you with stimulating effects?
Discover everything you need to know about Banana Kush feminized seeds to get started with your sweet journey.
Banana Kush feminized seeds flourish into appealing crops offering an exciting growing challenge to cultivators and a mighty high for tokers. The strain is also known as Nana OG amongst 420’ers.
Valuable genetics from Ghost OG and Skunk Haze dubbed this indica hybrid with their greatest qualities. Plants culminated from feminized Banana Kush seeds uplift the ambiance in your growing space.
As fully grown adults, they stand at comfortable heights both inside and out. These medium-sized crops display sturdy stems, surrounded by bright green foliage topped with large trichome-covered colas. The banana buds generously fill out the colas, and amber pistils are visible.
The name holds meaning to the flavors and aromas but nothing to its psychoactive properties. With THC levels reaching 21%, you’re guaranteed a powerful buzz of blissful relaxation.
The nugs from Banana Kush feminized seeds offer promising effects with every sesh. Drawing in from their lineage, Skunk Haze bows in with its sativa traits, providing you with a burst of energetic and creative euphoria.
Ghost OG ends the state of excitement with mellowed but hard-hitting mental clarity and relaxation.
After one puff, the quick release sets your mind in motion to be the world ambassador for peace on Earth. Toking on buds produced from feminized Banana Kush seeds has a quick release after the first inhale.
Initial effects start with a rush of euphoric feelings, encouraging creativity and enthusiasm—leaving no room for dreary feelings. Talking becomes the order of the moment as you engage in focused and deep conversations for a good couple of minutes.
While enjoying this cerebral bliss, your body starts to feel a warm, relaxed sensation that has you heading for anything to lounge on. The heavy stone has entered the building with a tasty banana calmative putting you into a pleasant slumber.
The flowers produced from Banana Kush feminized seeds are well-known for their sedative effects concluding your experience. Newbies and people with low tolerance to THC should be cautious when lighting up.
Consistent puffing skips all the good stuff and puts you straight to bed. Where’s the fun in that?
Be mindful of common unpleasantries that tend to make their way into the feels due to overindulging—like cottonmouth and dry eyes. Keeping hydrated throughout your journey is vital.
Fresh, sweet banana and tropical fruits fill the air as you puff on the buds originating from feminized Banana Kush seeds. While the flowers are blooming, you can already smell the aromas you’ll enjoy when you light up a joint.
Imagine yourself walking through the tropics surrounded by banana trees. Draw in the scents of hundreds of ripened fruits. That’s the beauty of this cultivar; it replicates the exact essence of bananas.
The quality terpenes present in Banana Kush feminized seeds mean earthy and woody undertones linger in the air too.
As you inhale, you’ll feel as if you’re enjoying a slice of freshly baked banana bread. The taste buds are equally pleased with a brewing of tropical fruit explosions.
Germinating your Banana Kush feminized seeds brings them out of their hibernation period. The quintessence of the crops growth process.
Numerous germination methods exist for the successful start of your cannabis seeds.
Before we get into the “how-to” of popping your seeds, here are some helpful tips for the best outcome:
- Buy top-grade seeds. The healthiest ones have dark solid casings with brown stripes. Seeds slightly green in color aren’t fully matured and won’t easily germinate. Homegrown Cannabis Co’s seeds secure this requirement without a doubt.
- Consider scarifying your Banana Kush feminized seeds to accelerate germination. Alternatively, to soften the hard outer shell, soak them in water for a day.
- Store your marijuana seeds in a zip lock bag in the fridge until you’re ready to grow them. Doing this imitates a change of season from winter to spring, promoting germination.
- The taproots that surface from your feminized Banana Kush seeds are the origin of cannabis crops. The stalk rises from this—handle it carefully when planting your germinated seed into soil.
Despite the various ways to germinate your Banana Kush feminized seeds, they all need the same environmental factors:
- Water: A fair amount to keep the surroundings moist but not soggy. If the seeds are too wet, they decay and won’t germinate.
- Warmth: Maintaining the right temperatures and humidity levels are vital.
- Darkness: Seeds begin germinating in dark environments.
Let’s discuss three ways to germinate your feminized Banana Kush seeds:
- Using paper towels
- Using soil
- Using rock wool cubes
The paper towel method is by far the most used approach to germinate your marijuana seeds. It’s easy, and the materials are usually available in your home.
What you need:
- Two sheets of paper towels
- Two plates
- Banana Kush feminized seeds
- Water purified at room temperature in a spray bottle
- Spray the paper towels.
- Put one towel on a plate.
- Use the tweezers and spread the Banana Kush feminized seeds out on the moist paper towel.
- Cover the seeds with the other paper towel but don’t press it down.
- Use the second plate to create a dark space over the seeds and put them somewhere out of direct light, with temperatures of approximately 72℉.
- Monitor the dampness of the paper towels every few hours until the taproot appears.
- Once the roots appear, plant them into soil.
- Remember to use the tweezers when moving them into their growing medium. Damaged taproots result in unhealthy crops.
- The seedling usually begins to sprout 1–4 days after being planted.
Soil is the natural habitat of marijuana plants. Germinating your feminized Banana Kush seeds directly into soil reduces the chances of damaging the taproot.
What you need:
- Lightly fertilized, pH-6 potting soil
- Purified water in a spray bottle
- Your seeds
- Pot plants
- Plastic wrap
- Load your pot plants with the soil.
- Wet the soil using the spray bottle—until it’s moist and not drenched.
- Dig holes into the soil with your index finger, placing your Banana Kush feminized seeds inside each. Keep in mind to place one seed in each pot plant.
- Cover the cannabis seeds with the surrounding soil and gently press on them.
- Wrap your pots in the plastic wrap and make tiny holes in the top. It generates a warm, humid, and moist environment that helps the seed germinate.
- Put the pots in a place with fixed temperatures of 70–80℉.
- After 4–7 days, the seedlings start sprouting leaves.
Stone wool (also called rock wool) is excellent at retaining moisture. This method creates optimal utopia for germinating Banana Kush feminized seeds.
Rock wool has a pH of 7.0, which is too alkaline for marijuana seeds to germinate in. To balance the pH of the rock wool, use a nutrient elixir.
What you need:
- Rockwool cubes
- A plastic container for soaking
- A plastic tray with a covering
- A drainage tray
- Banana Kush feminized seeds
- Water with a pH of 5.5–6.5
- Half fill one of the containers with the pH-balanced water.
- Soak your rock wool cubes in this water for 60 minutes.
- Lift the cubes from the water and place them on the drainage tray. Don’t shake or compress it. Save any leftover water for hydrating the cubes again if needed.
- Put the rock wool cubes in the plastic tray.
- Place one seed in a one-centimeter deep hole in each cube using the tweezers.
- Cover the tray and put it in a cupboard to lock in the moisture.
- Check the moisture of the cubes daily. If they seem dry, spray them with more water.
- The taproot appears from the feminized Banana Kush seeds within 2–3 weeks and is ready for moving into soil—rockwool cubes and all.
So your Banana Kush feminized seeds have successfully germinated. You’re sitting with a daycare full of little seedlings eagerly looking up at you to take them to the next level of their life cycle.
The highlight of your growing journey begins. Your seedlings are ready to be nurtured into full-grown adults providing bountiful yields as promised by their parents.
The most notable characteristic of crops cultivated from Banana Kush feminized seeds is their humongous buds. Maintaining their indica traits, they grow into medium-height bushy crops showing off astounding green foliage.
The cone-shaped colas are drenched in shimmering trichomes—a prime indicator of how potent a smoke from these delectable buds is.
The luxury of cultivating feminized Banana Kush seeds is not having to worry about removing male plants from your prepared growing space. You’ll only get juicy buds here.
Feminized Banana Kush seeds grow into plants needing a little bit more attention than your average marijuana plant. The “growing difficulty scale” rates cultivating skills as medium, making it more of an experienced-grower-friendly strain.
Their 3 ft height allows them to flourish in an indoor setting with hydroponics or the Sea of Green (SOG) systems, with the latter being the most rewarding.
Using the SOG training techniques, many crops produced from Banana Kush feminized seeds are grown in limited space—creating a beautiful display during flowering. This method also encourages flowering and a shorter vegetative phase.
If you want to boost the yield production indoors, increase the level of carbon dioxide (CO2) inside the grow room during flowering. Note to self, don’t hang around in the room while doing this—overexposure to CO2 is harmful to humans.
Plants grown from Banana Kush feminized seeds thrive outdoors in coastal Mediterranean climates. They also need regular trimming to prevent moisture build-up around the leaves. The crops absorb natural light, which helps them reach heights of 6 ft. Whereas this is appealing to the eye, the possibility of less potent buds is on the rise.
If you opt for outdoor growing, it’s best to work toward planting your feminized Banana Kush seeds in early May, so they’re ready to harvest by October.
Although these crops are fussy with their maintenance routines, they make up for it with their generous bud production. After 7–9 weeks of flowering, they produce bounteous yields of:
- 18 oz./ m² Indoors and
- 21 oz./.plant outdoors
Wherever you choose to cultivate your crops produced from Banana Kush feminized seeds—indoors or outdoors—stay on top of these environmental elements to ensure healthy growing plants:
Growth stage Day Night Humidity
Vegetative 71–85℉ 64–71℉ 60–70%
(First 3–4 weeks) 68–78℉ 68–78℉ 50–60%
(Last 2–4 weeks) 64–75℉ 62–68℉ 40–50%
Keep the humidity levels regulated for cultivated crops of feminized Banana Kush seeds. Due to their bushy structures, they’re vulnerable to the development of mold and mildew around the leaves and buds.
If you come across a powdery white substance, treat it immediately. Use a mixture of purified water and hydrogen peroxide diluted to 3% to spray the area.
Regular pruning and trimming reduce the chances of unwanted afflictions developing on your crops. It also encourages sufficient absorption of light and airflow leaves growing lower on the plants produced from Banana Kush feminized seeds.
Feeding your plants with nutrient-rich soil stimulates their growth, leaving you with strong, sturdy crops. Provide them with enough macronutrients and micronutrients.Plants grown from feminized Banana Kush seeds are ready to harvest once 50% of the trichomes have turned milky white.
Crossing the fine genetics from Ghost OG and Skunk Haze created the legendary hybrid from Banana Kush feminized seeds. Being gender-specific, the feminized version of this strain adds extra benefits to its growth characteristics.
Banana Kush feminized crops stand proud with its lineage pulled in from Ghost OG, known as one of the world’s strongest marijuana strains. With THC levels reaching a potent 33%, the indica traits of deep relaxation give this Kush its final hush.
Skunk Haze endows the buds from feminized Banana Kush seeds with its euphoric haze coupled with skunky and earthy aromas.
Cannabis enthusiasts can now take part in the e-commerce trend.
Online stores now have the availability of Banana Kush feminized seeds throughout the big worldwide web. Visit reputable websites—like Homegrown Cannabis Co.—that provide quality over quantity to ensure you’re getting the best marijuana seeds to grow.
Alternatively, you’re more than welcome to roll old school and walk into dispensaries so you can check out the best of the best with the naked eye.
After reading this, you’re well informed about what to look for when buying high-quality seeds.
It’s ok—since you can’t wait to get hold of Banana Kush feminized seeds, take a whiff from the banana laying in your fruit basket in the meantime. You can’t smoke it, grow it, or get high from it, but for now, enjoy the similarities of flavors and aromas until your seeds arrive.
With all this knowledge stored in your cannabis memory box, you’re one step away from becoming a feminized Banana Kush seeds guru. Get growing to start toking on THC-rich Banana buds.
Create your sea of the greenest banana crops with high-grade seeds. Homegrown Cannabis Co. would love to see you through your cultivating journey.